Whether you are searching for a residential or a commercial relocation service, having a reliable moving partner like us beside you is crucial to streamline the entire process. No Problem Movers is supported by a team of efficient professionals who are experienced in handling various types of moving services in Mississauga and Toronto based on our clients’ requirements. We take utmost care of your belongings so that they reach your new address on time without any damages. Starting from your fragile crockeries and heavy furniture to your car, our experts know how to handle each and every item carefully. Similarly, when it comes to a commercial move, shifting your important documents to desks and chairs everything is done keeping your convenience in mind.
We pack it up. We move it out. We set it up.
Your move is our job!
Moving clients isn’t a necessity, it’s a privilege. And it enables us to take pride in achieving positive results and repeat customers, giving us a strong foundation to provide the best moving services in the marketplace today. We are a residential and commercial moving company with the ability to:
- Move our clients locally, to another floor, or across Canada or the USA
- Ship containers to and from overseas destinations
- Move vehicles coast to coast across Canada
- Move vehicles round-trip to Florida.
Moving people, belongings, and cars takes planning, organization, experience, and expertise. Here’s a step-by-step GUIDE to make your move systematic and stress-free:
Step #1: Call our moving specialist to determine the services required for your unique move (local, long distance, business, or residential move).
Step #2: Choose your options, including:
- Full or partial packing and unpacking
- Disassembly and reassembly of modular equipment
- Short- or long-term storage in our secure, fully-monitored, climate-controlled storage facilities
- Vehicle transport: local, national, North America-wide, and international
- Shipping personal goods overseas
- Moving a piano, antiques, collectibles, and time-sensitive goods
Step #3: Obtain written confirmation of your moving date, costs, and other details
- We provide you with detailed paperwork outlining the customized plan to make your commercial or residential move seamless and successful.
Step #4: Take inventory of everything
- Keep a record of all goods, packages, furniture, and belongings to ensure everything is accounted for before and after the move is complete.
Step #5: Confirm all details prior to the move
- Ensure all the details of the move are confirmed ahead and all parties involved are informed.
Step #6: Relax with confidence and peace of mind
- When you choose us for all your moving needs, rest assured that everything is in reliable and experienced hands.
We offer packages customized to meet your needs. Options include packing, unpacking, furniture assembly/disassembly, and much more. Call us today.