We pack it up. We move it out. We set it up.
Your move is our job!
Moving is an exciting time! It’s an opportunity to declutter, organize pending projects, and simply start fresh in a brand new living space. Hours of packing, organizing, and cleaning paperwork to complete for the cancellation of utility and home services, as well as other detailed tasks can be overwhelming. We’ll help you reclaim your personal time and make the process of moving a stress-free endeavour. We’ll factor in the details: your moving date; the closing date on your office; lease expirations; family, work, and school schedules; and property management restrictions. Here are some tips to help you get started and get moving:
- Customize your move with us: Our pre-planning and packing services are designed to put you in control of the move, without lifting a box. We include expenses like a rental truck, mileage, gas, and insurance into our budget-conscious packages. We’ll get the job done from start to finish.
- Safeguard your belongings: Watching a truck drive away, with your worldly possessions inside, and onto your new home can be worrisome. While we ensure all valuables are accounted for and delicate items are properly protected, unexpected accidents are a reality. That’s why we offer insurance protection for your valuables. Ask us for more information.
- Gather your supplies: Packing tape, bubble wrap, sofa and mattress covers, plastic stretch wrap, sealable plastic bags, and corrugated cardboard sheets.
- Clean and Dismantle Furniture: Dust your furniture before moving. Remove knobs from drawers and legs from tables and chairs if possible. Take apart the bedframes and other collapsible items. Put screws and other hardware into plastic sealable bags for safe keeping.
- Create a plan for placing items in the moving truck: Ask your moving specialist to create a wall of boxes across the back end to create stability. Then move in square furniture, then other non-fragile items, then mattresses, secure upholstered items, and add layers of packing blankets.