We pack it up. We move it out. We set it up.
Your move is our job!
Our customers tell us we’re one of the most reliable long distance moving companies in Canada. We take pride in that. After all, someone has to take control of a very specialized situation. We transport professional and personal belongings and household goods, as well as relocate corporate office employees. We also transport used or new office and restaurant equipment, commercial goods, and antiques. Our moving specialists are bonded, fully-licensed, insured, service-oriented, professional, and trustworthy. NPM Van Lines is a division of No Problem Movers, specializing in long-distance moves across Canada and the U.S. Our comprehensive services begin with providing a free estimate and then developing a day-by-day plan coordinated by our moving specialists.
Important facts about long-distance moves:
- A long-distance move is greater than 100 kilometers from the origin and/or a move that crosses a state or provincial line.
- The cost of a long-distance move is determined by the weight of your shipment. NPM Van Lines uses government-regulated scaling stations to determine the exact weight.
- Our long-distance moving services cover Canada and the East/West Coast of the U.S.
- We offer secured and climate-controlled storage services for clients relocating from one city to another, that are located in Toronto, Mississauga, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver. Storage fees apply and are gauged according to the shipment weight and how much space is required to store the goods.
- When using NPM Van Lines as your long distance mover, you are provided tips on packing and loading, paperwork, and a detailed explanation of the relocation process.